Thursday, December 01, 2011

Paint Colors in Our Home

Are you up to your eyeballs in Christmas decor?  We're having fun sprucing up our home... one room at a time!  I thought I'd take a break from the chaos and address the inquires I've received on the paint colors in our home.  I hope you find this helpful!  :)

Master Bedroom
Pine Needle by Eddie Bauer (Lowe's)

Master Bathroom
Austere Gray by Sherwin Williams

Living Room
Gold Infusion by Valspar

Front Entry, Hallway and Kitchen
Custom Color by Valspar
107-1Y2  101-30.5  109-6

Kids Bathroom
Toasted Wheat by Valspar
My husband said, "Whoa!  That'll wake 'em up!"
My response... "Good morning, sunshine!"  :)
Trim is a half moon wood trim in Coffee Bean and
above color is Aqua Joy, both by Valspar.

Sunroom
Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams

Dining Room
Oyster Bay by Sherwin Williams

Gameroom
Silver Tinsel by Behr

Playroom
High Noon by Valspar

Tyler's Room
Top Color - Applesauce Cake by Olympic
Bottom Color - Coffee Bean by Eddie Bauer (Lowe's).

Be looking for the update on my vintage find from this post.
Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up to:
Bowl Full of Lemons

1 comment:

b5126780-daab-11e1-bd7a-000bcdcb8a73 said...

Great colors. We are considering Austere Gray which in other online photos appears a little deeper and greener and less "baby blue" like in your photos. Would you say the color in the picture looks accurate for you? Trying to get a gray with a green undertone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...