Thursday, December 01, 2011

Paint Colors in Our Home

Are you up to your eyeballs in Christmas decor?  We're having fun sprucing up our home... one room at a time!  I thought I'd take a break from the chaos and address the inquires I've received on the paint colors in our home.  I hope you find this helpful!  :)

Master Bedroom
Pine Needle by Eddie Bauer (Lowe's)

Master Bathroom
Austere Gray by Sherwin Williams

Living Room
Gold Infusion by Valspar

Front Entry, Hallway and Kitchen
Custom Color by Valspar
107-1Y2  101-30.5  109-6

Kids Bathroom
Toasted Wheat by Valspar
My husband said, "Whoa!  That'll wake 'em up!"
My response... "Good morning, sunshine!"  :)
Trim is a half moon wood trim in Coffee Bean and
above color is Aqua Joy, both by Valspar.

Sunroom
Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams

Dining Room
Oyster Bay by Sherwin Williams

Gameroom
Silver Tinsel by Behr

Playroom
High Noon by Valspar

Tyler's Room
Top Color - Applesauce Cake by Olympic
Bottom Color - Coffee Bean by Eddie Bauer (Lowe's).

Be looking for the update on my vintage find from this post.
Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up to:
Bowl Full of Lemons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colors. We are considering Austere Gray which in other online photos appears a little deeper and greener and less "baby blue" like in your photos. Would you say the color in the picture looks accurate for you? Trying to get a gray with a green undertone.

Whit said...

I plan to use Austere Gray in my kitchen. I just replaced very "safe" Avonite green counters with a gorgeous out of my comfort zone African Rainbow granite. The granite truly has rainbow shades through it and tone of movement. Considered the colors of my beloved wall paper, but not the fighting of the patterns. After three months of moving paint chips around the counters at all times of the day, I decided on Austere gray, not realizing it is the exact same color I used under the chair rail in my dining room! I have the large peel and stick sheet of this color that I'm moving around my kitchen to make sure. My husband pops up and says, "We removed the counters and back splash tile to brighten the kitchen and now you want to use green gray? It will be too dark". Ugh, I have total custom alder wood cabinets that are a the yellow toned stain, the same for my floors; I am not painting my cabinets or striping my floors to make them some shade of gray / black.

My actual question; will this paint with a light reflection of 51, be too dark?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...