Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Christmas Tree

Happy Holidays!  Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season!
I'm just about finished with my shopping and getting ready for our annual neighborhood BUNCO Ornament Exchange Party.  I'm hosting this year and looking forward to the fellowship with close friends.
The house is decorated and ready for entertaining!

The inspiration for decorating our tree came from this gift wrap at The Container Store...
Isn't it gorgeous?  I was so excited to see the mix of metallics!  In past years, I have decorated in gold/red and green, silver/blue and bronze.  This paper inspired me to incorporate all of the metals together.
Ava asked to put the star on the tree.  Do you see the elf in this picture?  That's "Merry," our Elf on the Shelf.  
The kids LOVE finding her in a new place every morning after she returns from the North Pole.  
I started collecting Mark Roberts Santa Fairies a few years ago.  I picked up my fourth one today.
The one above is called The Snow Pine Fairy.  Aren't they precious?
Glittery white pine cones from Wal-Mart and German glass glitter snowflakes from Pottery Barn.
I went to Canton for my bronze mesh and glittery bead branches.  
The gold swirly sticks were purchased at Hobby Lobby.    
 I'm linking up to the Christmas Tree link party @ Honey We're Home and
The Holiday Home Link Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick


2 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

"Elf on a Shelf"..what a great tradition. How beautiful is Ava??? Lucky you.

Honey at 2805 said...

Your tree is so pretty and festive! The colors are really beautiful! Ava is adorable!

Thank you for linking to the Christmas Tree Party at 2805!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...