Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Our Christmas Mantel

Last year, I took advantage of the Christmas sales and snagged up some awesome deals on mercury glass, candles and ornaments.  Our Christmas tree is a mix of metallics and I wanted to create the same look for our mantel.
Since I got it after the holidays, I couldn't wait to get it all out this year.  I envisioned using apothecaries, faux snow, ornaments and fresh greenery from the front yard.  After a little snipping, filling, "sprucing" and picture taking, here's this years mantel.
Happy Holidays!
You'll find me at these holiday link parties:
Holiday
Rhoda's Merry Mantels @ Southern Hospitality

Christmas Mantel Link Party 2011 @

2 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

Love the pictures! Those are perfect, wink, wink..You did such a great job on the mantel and I love the tree topper....Getting stuff on sale after season is the best. Hey, if you want me to fix the picture header let me know, it was fun helping you with it!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

LOVE the JOY full mantel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...