Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Home at Christmas Time

According to our "Countdown to Christmas" ornament, at this very moment... we have 10 days, 11 hours and 49 minutes until the BIG day!  Are you ready?  The hubs and I are going on a date next week and hope to finish up our shopping.  
I've been linking up to various parties over the last few weeks, sharing our mantel, tree and holiday crafts.
I wanted to give you a brief tour of what our home looks like at Christmas time...
A close-up of my apothecary ornament buffet...
The kids have their own tree downstairs, adorned with plush, paper and yarn wrapped ornaments.

I'm linking up to: 
Join me on Thursday, for the last day of the Christmas Cheer Link Party at Michaela Noelle Designs
Also linking here:


3 comments:

Michaela said...

I love what you've done! Your mantle is so great (: Thanks for linking up with me for our Christmas Cheer Party!

Anonymous said...

Lovely decorations, your trees all look great.

Cassie Bustamante said...

it all looks beautiful- i love the apothecary jars on the buffet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...