Friday, October 28, 2011

New Boots!

I'm joining Ava's 1st grade class on a field trip to the Dallas Arboretum tomorrow and the weather calls for long sleeves, jeans and BOOTS!  YAY!  Finally able to wear the boots I purchased three weeks ago!  I haven't purchased boots in five years!  The weather here has been so unpredictable.  I recall wearing capris and tanks in November last year.  Cold one day, hot the next.  

AnNicole @ Our Suburban Cottage (I miss your posts, AnNicole) shared her Fall Faves last year and when I saw the boots she featured, it was love at first sight!  
Nicole Winchester Leather Riding Boot
The big bummer was by the time I had read her post, it was early Spring and clearly they were no where to be found.  I forgot about them until a few weeks ago, when DSW emailed me a great deal on boots.  I was quickly reminded of them and hopped on their site to search for something similar.  To my surprise, they had almost the exact same pair!  Above is the pair AnNicole posted... here is what I found:
Nicole Ranger Leather Riding Boot
I went to Polyvore in search of some inspiration, hoping to find some pics of the boots I just purchased.  They are my "go-to" site when I need wardrobe guidance.  Sit back and enjoy... I went on a pinning spree!  Loving all of these looks!  
Source:  Polyvore via Alicia on Pinterest

 I'm slowly (very slowly) building my Fall wardrobe to coordinate with these lovely boots!  
I think a trip to TJ Maxx is in order!  :)  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Alicia,

Your new boots are fabulous and look just like AnNicole's. Enjoy your day at the Dallas Arboretum. I woke up this morning to an inch of snow on the ground and the trees are covered. What happened to autumn?

A Vintage Vine said...

Cute boots and I love all your choices for outfits!

Roeshel said...

I have been looking for boots for months with no luck - every pair I come across, there's just something that I don't like. These are so cute! Love the outfits too! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...