Sunday, April 01, 2012

You Can Find Me Guest Blogging @ Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  I wanted to take this time to welcome my new followers and thank you all for your encouraging words.  They mean so much to me... truly!
I'm so excited to be guest blogging at Days of Chalk and Chocolate.  Thanks to Jenny for asking me!
Days of Chalk and Chocolate
If you haven't visited her blog, you must!
She is a super sweet lady, has great tutorials and has featured several new bloggers... like me!
I'll be back soon to show you some new projects I've been working on.  

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's wonderful! I'm going over there to check out her blog and of course, to read your post!
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...