Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Projects of 2011... Before and After

I'm joining Rhoda's party for her Top Projects of 2011.  This is my first year of blogging;
I'm excited to share what we've accomplished in twenty-eleven...

The post with the most hits was my first furniture redo...
Before
After
I thoroughly enjoyed working on this piece and can't wait for the next one!

After

#3  How I turned this Goodwill Mirror into a beautiful focal point for our entry way...
Before
After

#4  My thrift store find - Antique Medicine Cabinet
Before
After

#5  Metallic Stacked Pumpkins... I never would of thought this one would be so popular!

#6  Goodwill Clock for the Master Bathroom
Before
After

#7  DIY Ruffled Pillow using cloth napkins...
Before
After

#8  Repurposed Cabinets... moving them from the office to our master closet.
Before
After

2 comments:

Mimi@blueroofcabin said...

Here's to 2012, so happy to have found your blog. Happy New Year!

Layn @ reignalayn.blogspot.com said...

Alicia,
I was given the Blog of Fire Award- and so I'd love to pass it on to you. :-) You've been very helpful to me and I just love your blog. Thanks!

You have to go to my blog to get the image and then ... 5 things about you and then pass it on to 5 blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...