Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sneak Peeks...

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  It's in the mid-70's here, perfect weather for doing some much needed yard work!  I wanted to share a few pics with you, to give you some insight as to what I'll be posting in the following weeks.
Here is a mirror I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off!  She was a steal at $12!  I know, not very exciting right now, but stay tuned to see it's new makeover and where her new home will be!  
This is one of four tiles I purchased at Kirkland's several years ago that no longer work in my home.  Their colors were gold, brown, red and green.  They worked well when the room shared those colors, but I have since gone in a new direction and they needed a change!  I love the designs of each tile, so I knew with a little sanding, painting and distressing they would be perfect!  A few of my friends have the same ones and have asked me to help them revamp theirs too!  Stay tuned to see what I did with these beauties!
Well, I'm off to do some more yard work while the little one is snoozing.  Hubs and I are taking turns doing outdoor chores and entertaining the kids.  It's my turn to dig in the dirt! Be back soon to share my reveals!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...