Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Mac...

Hi everyone!  We had an accident with the Mac on Friday, so I'm on hold regarding updates on the banquette.  What I can tell you is that we have finished all the trim, filled the holes and are ready to prime.  Priming and painting may not happen until next week, as I will be hosting 12-15 girls for my daughter's 6th birthday this Saturday.  I can't wait to show you the party decorations I've been working on all week.
While Mr. Mac has been out of commission, I've been VERY productive around here!  I must admit, I often spend too much time blogging, pinning and facebooking and will be a better manager of my time once he returns.  Thankfully, my hard drive is fine and pictures taken during the process have not been lost! 
I'm looking forward to sharing some pictures very soon!  I hope you're having a great week!    

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Alicia,

I hope your mac returns shortly. I can't wait to see what you have redecorated.

April said...

Ok, the Mac is Back, so let's see a new post! :)Hahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...