Monday, May 07, 2007

Ordering Information

When you're ready to order, email me.
Please include:
  • Your name
  • Your phone number and shipping address
  • Which purse you're interested in
  • Any questions you have
You will receive a confirmation email with...
  • Shipping and handling cost information (I usually ship items by priority mail)
  • An estimation of delivery date
  • Payment information
A few other things...
  • All items shown are subject to availability and to prior sale. Orders are filled on a first come first served basis.
  • Prices are subject to change.
To order a gift certificate, please email me with the amount you'd like to purchase and a shipping address. You will receive a confirmation email with payment information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia made a bag for me using pink and brown receiving blankets to match my daughter's nursery and I love it! I use it as my every day diaper bag.

Anonymous said...

She pays close attention to detail and matches colors beautifully! I highly recommend her - she's great!

Anonymous said...

I requested an orange and black tiger stripe purse to have for my daughter's cheerleading competition and Alicia found the fabric to make it for me! My daughter loved it so much, she wanted one too! I'm very pleased with the purse! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...